Bin Masters has been established since 2001, initially to meet the Local Authority and Waste Contractor requirements for the repair and maintenance of their waste and recycling containers across the UK.
Since then our company and the services that Bin Masters offer has grown to encompass the ever increasing demands of the waste industry and such organisations.
Health and Safety is paramount to our business, we are safecontractor accredited.
Soon to achieve ISO9001/14001.
Our on-site services are flexible, value for money and enable repairs to be completed efficiently, minimising operational downtime.
Our UK services include:
- General bin repairs completed to a high standard
- Utilisation of old but reusable stock such as lids, wheels, casters
- Provide new lids where preferred
- Repairs completed on site to ensure that our carbon footprint is kept to a minimum at all times
- Bin Chipping if required
Bulk Container Repairs
- FEL's/REL's/RoRo's/Skips and compactors
- Repairs or full refurbishments
Chute Cleansing - Refuse and Linen
- Internal cleansing/deodorising/sanitisation
- Cleansing/deodorising/sanitisation of all of all storage areas, bins and containers
- Minimise the risk of insect/vermin infections
- Full paint or just a refresh - any size container
- Apply new decals
- Supply and apply required signage
- Removal of graffiti - external walls only
- Obscene graffiti (this will be painted over if removal not imminent)
- Bins/Large Recycling Banks
Street Scene LOLER testing (all engineers are fully LOLER qualified)
- Large Recycling sites steam cleansed inside and out working in conjunction with the normal weekly emptying schedule
- If required we are able to complete the following:
- Welding of hooks
- Internal chains checked and replaced
- Signage removed and replaced
- Aperture brushes replaced
- Refresh painting
- Audit/Serial numbering
HWRC's Household Waste Recycling Centres
- Corporate Signage
- Container Refurbishment/Painting
- Weld repairs
- Barrier repairs